UTS has partnered with experts in the fields of nursing and spiritual care – including the Westberg Institute for Faith Community Nursing – to offer those who are interested in parish nursing, or interfaith nursing, a rich and in-depth degree in the art of spiritual care from a nursing vantage point.
Spiritual Nursing Program Learning Outcome:
- Assess the current state of knowledge within spiritual care nursing.
- Develop expertise in spiritual assessment and spiritual care using a multifaith perspective
- Learn about and use research methods.
- Advocate for changes that support clients, organizations, and community through a research project. This project enables you to focus on an everyday problem or unmet need and develop a plan for remediating the issue.
- Expand the body of knowledge within spiritual care nursing through their research findings.
- Conduct effective analyses of spiritual care nursing processes and policies.
- Gain skills for designing and implementing spiritual care within nursing departments.